Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mighty Joe's Super Grip Machine!!!


On December 29, 2008 I got my custom made stainless steel Grip Machine
made by Ryan Pitts at StrongerGrip.com
Click on the image for a detailed view.


I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about getting this

serious grip training tool. There's so many things I can now do

to train my overall grip.


I can do regular gripper weight squeezes. Regular overhand grip,

single hand negatives. I can work 2 fingers at a time. I can do thumb

work with the flat handles. Finger pressure training is easy with these

flat handles. Pinch grip training and more.


This machine is smooth and doesn't clang around as your operate it

through its motions.


The frame that moves up and down as you squeeze weighs 21.2 lbs.

I add this amount to whatever weight I have on at the time to keep

up with what actual weight I'm squeezing.


I just can't say enough good about my new Machine.


What a way to start off my New Year!


Stay tuned and stay Strong!!!