Wade Gillingham of Gripper Superstore has just released his own NEW line of
torsion spring hand grippers that look to set the new standard in quality and
Check out the list below of NEW features that came from the mind of a Grip Monster himself. Not to mention TONS of experience in the field of Grip Strength:
1) Variable knurl depth - aggressive on the palm side, less aggressive on the finger side.
2) Virtually indestructible dome label on the handle ends give GHP grippers a unique look and make gripper identification a snap whether open or closed!
3) SmartMark™ grooves on the handles indicate where to put the gripper in your palm and where to place your fingers. Move your fingers up the handle to make the gripper more challenging.
4) Radius edges give GHP grippers a streamlined look and don't beat up your pinky like the industry standard chamfered end.
5) High carbon content Oil Tempered springs are polished for appearance and lubricated with a high tech odorless, colorless synthetic lubricant.
Wade currently offers levels 1-9 with a level 10 coming in early January.
CLICK on the title above to go straight to his website!!!
STAY TUNED for a detailed review with close-up pictures of these TOP OF THE LINE grippers from Wade Gillingham @ Gripper Superstore!!!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
1) Adjust the range of motion, ROM you'd like to train.
2) Position your hands just like you would in a gripper close specifically the ROM
you move your fingers through.
3) Keep the weight at a level to where you can really blast through the ROM with
4) Concentrate of just firing your fingers. Don't use your arms, legs or back to raise the weight.
Part 3 will cover ballistic/isometric movements done with bands in a way that isolates each finger separately.
I encourage experimentation with these ideas and to record all your data and progressions.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Today I want to introduce to you the BEST information on DVD that I've reviewed to date on Gripper Training and it's called "Crush! Total Gripper Domination" by Jedd Johnson.
I just finished watching the whole series of videos yesterday (took 2 days)and
I was impressed to the core with all the content Jedd covers in these DVD's! I can't think of hardly any detail he left out. This information is valuable to the beginner, advanced, and elite level individuals who desire to progress with grippers including torsion spring type grippers and adjustable grippers such as David Horne's Vulcan.
Grippers have to rank as one of the all time favorites as a test of one's hand strength, specifically crush strength. These grippers are used in nearly all grip contests held world wide in some way or another.
I would strongly suggest if you'd like to get better at closing BIG grippers or just getting an upper hand on your competition in your crushing strength you need to purchase CRUSH from Jedd! You simply can't go wrong in my opinion. And if it matters my opinion comes from an involvement in grippers and grip strength related feats since 1979 and I possibly own one of the World's Largest Gripper Collections of nearly 200 grippers from various makers and suppliers.
Get your copy today by clicking here: CRUSH: Total Gripper Domination
Tell him Mighty Joe sent you!
Just so you'll know I'm not making any profits from these sales. I simply believe from experience that this information is top notch, up to date, and comes from a guy with an extreme passion for all areas of Grip. For those of you who may not know, Jedd Johnson is a living icon to the Grip Community and no one contributes as much as Jedd does to this fantastic sport!
THANKS for supporting Jedd Johnson's work and efforts to better the Grip World!!!