Saturday, June 8, 2013

FBBC Hub Donation from Kevin Collen


Pictured below is a FBBC Hub donated by Grip Board member Kevin Collen for my Grip Museum!

Would like to THANK Kevin for this wonderful addition to my museum and now rounds out my
various hub collection of the most popular hubs used in the grip community!

The first pic is how it looked when I received it from Kevin and the second pic is how it
now looks after I refurbished it for display in my museum! The last picture shows this hub
(last one on the end to the right)displayed with the other 3 hubs from my collection.

If you're interested in donating a gripper or grip tool to my museum for the preservation
of grip tool history please contact me by e-mail @ joemusselwhite2@gmail.com

Thanks for your visit and hope you enjoyed your stay!!!