Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Recent Find - Sandow Spring Grip Dumbbells


Wanted to show a few pics of a recent find of mine which is a pair of Sandow Spring Grip Dumbbells!

I purchased this pair from a lady in France and I must say I am super excited that I finally came across
a decent pair that are intact and as a bonus they are the Gentleman's version with 7 springs with a weight
of nearly 3 lbs. each.

I will have more to say about these DB's as I continue to research these and other similar DB's. I made a few
contacts with whom I consider experts to help me identify the pair I have. From what I gather these are circa 1910 and offered the most spring resistance and the heaviest weight.

I will have more to share as I gather more information!

Thanks for your visit!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GRIP!!!