Saturday, February 7, 2009

Equipment Review Blog Deleted

For those that visited my equipment review blog,
"Mighty Joe's Equipment Reviews". For some mysterious
reason my blog got deleted.

I don't know if it was hacked or what but it's gone.

I contacted Blogger and they confirmed it was deleted but
didn't have a clue as to why.

Just for safety measures I changed my passwords to all
my existing accounts. I don't know why this happened nor
can I imagine why anyone would do such a thing.

I apologize to all of you who have visited the site and it's no longer
there. It took a lot of time to load all those videos. From now on when
I do a review on a piece of equipment I'll just post it here on my training
blog.

I would like to thank all of you who made such kind comments about
the reviews. I'm also glad to know that the reviews helped several
people make their decision to buy a certain piece of equipment or not.

Stay tuned and stay Strong!!!