Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2-Finger Gripper

Here's some pictures of my NEW 2-Finger Gripper I had custom made from my good friend
Arian Tepper from PythonGrip.

I've always been a big fan of 2 finger training and for reasons unknown to me I've always had
strong ring/pinky fingers from both hands.

This NEW gripper is my goal gripper for RP finger closes.

The handles are 2" in length with the handles being different diameters.
The larger diameter (.980") handle goes in the palm and the smaller diameter (.750")
handle towards the fingers. The handle diameter combination and length make these superior
to the IMTUGS from IronMind both in secure placement in the hand and better control through the crush movement.

The gripper calibrated RGC 49.8 kg. (110 lbs) which is equivalent to an average COC #2 gripper.

I'm currently slightly past parallel with both right and left hand. I will keep a record of my progress here on my blog and my YouTube channel.

STAY TUNED!!!