Saturday, July 7, 2012

Double Body Weight Squat Goal - #400

I have a NEW goal in my squatting that I have now set out to achieve that
I've wanted to be able to do for some time now.

In September of this year I'll be 50 years old and I would like to be able to
squat 400 lbs. RAW (double BW) and break parallel on depth.

For some guidance and World Class help I contacted long time friend and former
World Champion Powerlifter and 2x World's Strongest Woman, Jill Mills!

I told Jill what I was trying to accomplish and ask for her professional guidance
so that I get this right. She agreed and I'm now on a path to achieving my goal!

I met Jill and her husband Milo at her first competition at a Strongman/woman Contest in Texas in 1997. Later down the road we became good friends due to my sons competing in Strongman as well as myself for several years. Me and my sons competed in numerous contests along with Jill and Milo.

Jill is a World Class Athlete with a World Class personality and attitude to go along with her phenomenal strength! Below is a video of Jill's STRENGTH!!!

I'll keep you posted on my progress and I will post a video of my achieved goal when that time
comes. My goal is to accomplish this before I turn 51 years of age.