Sunday, May 11, 2014

UGLY RUBBER MINI - Review



Here's a few pics of Dennis Roger's NEW Training Tool for card tearer's! The kit comes with 2 Mini Ugly Rubbers, instruction booklet and a nice burlap bag with draw strings to carry all the contents in. I can honestly say that consistent training with these Ugly Rubbers has not only increased my card tearing strength but has really strengthened and toughened my hands and fingers as well! I can only speak from my own experience here but it seems training with these rubbers has a nice carry over to my other forms of grip strength training such as hand grippers and block weights!

If you want to increase your hand and finger strength and get stronger at tearing cards be sure and check out Dennis Roger's Mini Ugly Rubbers here: http://www.dennisrogers.net/ugly-rubber-mini/