Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bob Sundin Lifts the #172 Inch Replica DB!!!

Below is a quote and picture directly from Bob Sundin on this monumental lift!!!

Finally lifted the ~172 lb. Thomas Inch Dumbbell in a steady rain. My Moby Dick finally is dead; had to lift both the dumbbell and the mental block created by literally over 1000 failed attempts. Weighed in at less than 174 lbs. this morning (posted previously)Many people I need to thank, but for now will start w/ Roger Steffens, who very kindly gave me the Inch. my friends and training partners James Retarides, Jason Otto and Robert Miller who were integral to my improvement . Counting from my very first attempt it was 2387 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 6 years, 6 months, 13 days including the end date. Much more and many more to thank later, we have a social engagement and no more time to write now, my apologies!





HUGE Congrats to Bob on this achievement of which he worked so hard and diligently at accomplishing!!!